Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered one in to see how it looks and it's a pretty nice unit.

Sorry for the flash photography but the color is really hard to capture without the flash, it's actually darker than it appears because the flash washes it out a bit.

Without flash,

$46.20 plus shipping :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Reviving an old thread to ask you, Steve, where is the Fiesta accessory catalog on your website? I see links for diesel parts, racing parts, OEM replacement parts, but nothing for accessories. I wanted to browse around to see the latest prices, but I can't find the list at all.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reviving an old thread to ask you, Steve, where is the Fiesta accessory catalog on your website? I see links for diesel parts, racing parts, OEM replacement parts, but nothing for accessories. I wanted to browse around to see the latest prices, but I can't find the list at all.
We don't have the full accessories list on our site, just follow this link and shoot me any part numbers you might be interested in.

This site only shows retail, our prices will be lower.

Ford Accessories | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories | Customize Your Ford

-Steve

·
Registered
753 Posts
I've also found that if you get the part number from the accessory you want at the Ford Accessories | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories | Customize Your Ford website (find the item and go to the details, it shows a part number under the name), you can search for that on the Tousley site in the "Search by Part Number" box.

For the blue shift knob for instance you get this:
Tousley Shift knob for part number 8A6Z-7213-C (this is the blue one).

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've also found that if you get the part number from the accessory you want at the Ford Accessories | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories | Customize Your Ford website (find the item and go to the details, it shows a part number under the name), you can search for that on the Tousley site in the "Search by Part Number" box.

For the blue shift knob for instance you get this:
Tousley Shift knob for part number 8A6Z-7213-C (this is the blue one).
Well there you go then, I can't believe that didn't cross my mind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ah, OK, that works. It is somewhat roundabout, though. Some of your competitors (other dealerships) have a link to the catalog (and their prices) right on their site. Hint hint...

Thank you both for the tips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts