Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I grabbed this little gem up a year ago and absolutely love driving it. I’ve raced in the SCCA for years and have spent many hours debating on an economical base model small car to drive my 116 mile round trip daily to work. Decided on a Fiesta and all has been perfect until today. The much talked about Bluetooth issue arose and my transmission has started whining at lower speeds. My question to the group is do I just bite the bullet and buy that ST I want or stick with my base model (kinda love this car) and ride out the repairs. Just want some feedback mostly on my current ride as I kinda have become attached to it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
So I grabbed this little gem up a year ago and absolutely love driving it. I’ve raced in the SCCA for years and have spent many hours debating on an economical base model small car to drive my 116 mile round trip daily to work. Decided on a Fiesta and all has been perfect until today. The much talked about Bluetooth issue arose and my transmission has started whining at lower speeds. My question to the group is do I just bite the bullet and buy that ST I want or stick with my base model (kinda love this car) and ride out the repairs. Just want some feedback mostly on my current ride as I kinda have become attached to it.
Assuming it’s the automatic? My sister had one and the transmission went on it and it was a pretty penny to get replaced so she just ended up buying a new car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Assuming it’s the automatic? My sister had one and the transmission went on it and it was a pretty penny to get replaced so she just ended up buying a new car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know about the mileage on the OP's car but Powershift equipped Fiestas have an extended warranty. If the transmission is acting up I'd take it to the dealer.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jason73
1 - 3 of 3 Posts