Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford lists accessory foot pedals for the Fiesta, which look to be stainless with rubber knobs, but only lists them for the 5-speed manual. Is there a part# for a Ford set for the automatic, or does someone know an aftermarket set?

Thx!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ford lists accessory foot pedals for the Fiesta, which look to be stainless with rubber knobs, but only lists them for the 5-speed manual. Is there a part# for a Ford set for the automatic, or does someone know an aftermarket set?

Thx!
Its the same set, you just don't use the clutch pedal, haha.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I am pretty sure the brake pedal is different, but the gas is the same. :)

The pedals are aluminum with rubber backing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've not seen an auto version with the big brake pedal. Momo has some sweet ones though; you apparently drill the metal part of the OE pedal to mount them.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I've installed mine; even the clutch pedal (real men don't drive automatics!! :D)

Anyway, they look terrific and fit tightly. It took some care to mount them correctly.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've installed mine; even the clutch pedal (real men don't drive automatics!! :D)

Anyway, they look terrific and fit tightly. It took some care to mount them correctly.
How was it mounting? Did you need to drill though the pedal?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I want to get something like this for mine. After installation, do they feel plenty secure after some use? I don't want to have to be retightening anything every couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

Thx!
the sport pedal covers are aluminum with rubber nubs. ford has them for manuals only. the accelerator pedal cover may work on an automatic however the brake pedal cover will not since automatics have a double wide brake pedal.

also they are just as secure as the stock rubber pedal covers. you remove the rubber clutch and brake pedal covers to install the sport aluminum covers. the accelerator pedal cover goes over the accelerator pedal without removing anything first. you can download the Manual Transmission Sport Pedal Installation Instructions from http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/GfaWeb/techSpecs.do

·
Registered
882 Posts
I want to get something like this for mine. After installation, do they feel plenty secure after some use? I don't want to have to be retightening anything every couple of weeks.
They "wrap" around the metal pedal and are plenty snug. You won't have to tighten them ever.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
This forum is making my future mod list grow and grow and grow....

The wife will not be pleased. :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
I checked out eBay and they have then for Auto's for $29 and the Manual's for $19. It says 09+

·
Registered
389 Posts
The ones from Taiwan look cheap. I have the Ford ones installed and even though they cost more, they are a quality part and they look great.
Yea, I have used some cheap Asian stuff before and it always helps to spend the extra money. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea, I have used some cheap Asian stuff before and it always helps to spend the extra money. Thanks!
Installed the Ford pads on my SE sedan. The box they came in said "Made in Sweden". I was impressed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts