Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting ways with Scooter, as my neighbors need a new car for their son as a new driver (gasp!) and really liked the Fiesta. In theory I liked the 100A, but eventually really missed many things, including remote door, power windows, heated seats, especially in chilly Michigan winters. And my young kids even complained about rear leg room. And a little boredom as well. Look in For Sale for wheels.. I might have gotten another Fiesta, a 2014, if the lease terms were good, but they are not currently.

I ended up with a Focus Titanium instead for just a little more than both a 1.6L Fiesta and a Focus SE. Thanks again everybody!

I know, not much imagination in color scheme, but I swear I was looking for a Ruby Red car. some my neighbors did not notice I got a new car.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I love those factory wheels on the Focus. 5 spoke always looks best. I just can't get over the ugly rear end of the hatch. It's still a nice car. Glad you stayed with Ford. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey I'm thinking about coming back. over the past nine years this car served my neighbor's kid well. he didn't serve it well, I don't think its been washed since I owned it. He moved to Texas for a few years and now Chicago where apparently he doesn't really want or need it. So the neighbors asked if I wanted to buy it back. I spent a couple of hours just getting it from disgusting to dirty. It has the battery charging light on, somebody thought it needed a new alternator and battery, and got it, but now the new alternator seems fine and the light is still going. I've been reading about it, doesn't seem like a big deal to get it sorted out.

It has 53000 miles. Been through a few Texas Hail storms and dented to heck. Minor fender bender where the front bumper isn't quite right, not properly fixed. I believe oil was changed regularly. I sold off my wheels 9 years ago, wish I still had them. They even said that they trusted me to name my price. Tons of parking lot dents and chips. No rust though.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

If it wasn't clear from above, its a 5speed manual so no terrible Powershift.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
One (terrible) Focus Titanium and two Focus ST's later this is my main drive. The Titanium Automatic died on me on the freeway one winter at 27000 miles. That powershift caused a couple of heart-stopping surges at red lights. The powershift acted like a terrible stick shift driver for me.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts