Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to do a 2019 st bumper swap onto my 2019 base model sedan, is this doable without fabrication?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you just swapping the plastic bumper cover? I believe they would be interchangeable.
That, and the grill fog lights and the while front clip, bit I don't know if i have to change the bumper bar too tho, which I can if I can if I have to but I just am trying to do some research first lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
The bumper cover is all one piece (grille, fog lights, license plate holder if equipped) and should be interchangeable. It doesn't actually bolt to the bumper bar if I remember correctly, but a lot of the surrounding body panels and other plastic trim.

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bumper cover is all one piece (grille, fog lights, license plate holder if equipped) and should be interchangeable. It doesn't actually bolt to the bumper bar if I remember correctly, but a lot of the surrounding body panels and other plastic trim.

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't fit.
I see, and that leads me into my next question, if I ordered one or the assembly from Ford would it come with the fog lights and mounting hardware and grills

·
Registered
72 Posts
Taking a look at the Ford Parts website, if you're talking about part number 17757B, then it looks like it would only be the bumper cover. You would need to order the rest of the fixings and have the bumper painted to match.

parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/body/bumpers/bumper-assy-front-7853491-1

If I typed out the link correctly you should be able to see the parts diagram there and get all the part numbers you would need.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You're looking at just the green part here:

Green Water Organism Naval architecture Font

You would need the rest of the parts, namely 15, 11, 13, 12, 6, 7. I'm not sure what 14 and 23 are but you may need them as well. 21 and 22 will depend on your state laws and your preferences. Anything else that goes behind 1 should be the same, so you should have them already holding your current bumper on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're looking at just the green part here:

View attachment 1016

You would need the rest of the parts, namely 15, 11, 13, 12, 6, 7. I'm not sure what 14 and 23 are but you may need them as well. 21 and 22 will depend on your state laws and your preferences. Anything else that goes behind 1 should be the same, so you should have them already holding your current bumper on.
Gotcha, I appreciate the info thanks a ton🙏🏻will be getting the grill/bumper from ford, parts 11 and 1, and then we'll see about the rest🤘🏻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts