Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2018 Fiesta ST, Orange Spice
13 Posts
in addition to what I said above, you may want to: remove weather guards, get a stubby antenna or antenna delete, big brake kit... honestly it's not even worth it just save your money. I like it how it is. Unless you're actually going to be rallying it on gravel, just save for your next vehicle, or get a second cheap vehicle to ACTUALLY start rallying in on weekends.
Edit: even the tinted windows... rally cars won't have tint like that... I like this thing more than I'd like it if it "looked" like a rally car but wasn't.

· Registered
13 Posts
I'd buy a different car later on. In my opinion it's not worth modding a base model because you're just going to wish you had a stock performance model version which is often cheaper than a full bolt-on base model... gotta go with the ST, SS, R, whatever

· Registered
13 Posts
But then again it's your vehicle and I think it looks great and I honestly do support whatever you want to do with it, because no car can ever replace YOUR CAR and because the person with the best build is the one that enjoys their car the most.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts