Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I traded my tux black 2011 Fiesta SES in...

for a 2011 tux black Fiesta...

Here we go again!

The only differences between the Fiesta of eeevil and the new bus are significant.

The similarities are endless...

Now to begin... :D

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Needs a Euro Spoiler.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
The jealousy is endless...

I wish I could trade in for a manual hatch. 90%+ of my issues have been trans related. :/

·
Registered
959 Posts
Glad for you!! Time to make a new fiesta of evil!!!

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks good man, so you traded in for a manual? Good call

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good call Captain now all you have to do is starting looking through the for sale section on the forum. I am surprised you didn't hold out for the ST though or maybe you have that coming also!

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good call Captain now all you have to do is starting looking through the for sale section on the forum. I am surprised you didn't hold out for the ST though or maybe you have that coming also!
I still have all the goodies from the first Fiesta! Heh, zero shipping time...

I do need suspension...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Grats on the manual!

Wish I could drive a manual.. If I didn't owe and knew how I would probably do the same... My damn car is now doing some freaky stuttering when I accelerate from a stop.. /sigh

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Grats on the manual!

Wish I could drive a manual.. If I didn't owe and knew how I would probably do the same... My damn car is now doing some freaky stuttering when I accelerate from a stop.. /sigh
Thanks Rummy. I was getting some silly behavior from the dct as well. I owed too, which is why I went used for the replacement. I am not getting any ST action this year, so I scoured the city to find a manual box car. I was looking for a silver/grey SES, but they are stupidly rare...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks Rummy. I was getting some silly behavior from the dct as well. I owed too, which is why I went used for the replacement. I am not getting any ST action this year, so I scoured the city to find a manual box car. I was looking for a silver/grey SES, but they are stupidly rare...
order it

1 - 20 of 144 Posts