Fiesta Faction banner

121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #122 (Edited)
I know it dates back 2yrs, but was wondering if you still had that Boeschbuilt intake installed? And if you did, how's it holding up?

What silicone hose did you use from the throttle bodyshop the intake?
The intake is still in there, and it's holding up great! The silicone hose is the one from Steeda.

The only change is the Ford Racing decal was replaced by the KW decal.

Sent via poles, wires and telegraph 2.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Well, it's time to slowly put the bus back into OEM configuration. Will likely be jumping on a 17 FiST sometime before spring.

I may have some goods up for sale in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone accidentally, due to the gate being left ajar

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Early congrats on the 17 ST! Now you have to follow through lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a way off, who knows though...

If I can swing the ridiculous price, I may RS!

Or, if things keep at their current pace..

Used shoes!

Sent from my iPhone accidentally, due to the gate being left ajar

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
OooooooooOoooooo.....

Anything good for sale? Not that I need anything.....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I might have some things! I'm going to be pulling the Boeschbuilt intake, FSWerks engine cover, maybe the CFM short shifter and oem metal shift knob. The Broken Motorsport header is already off, as will be the catback(tough to ship!). Stuff I didn't install, front big brake kit and SVT rotors(EBC) as well as the rear disc conversion and rotors(EBC grooved for all 4), Steeda engine mount... yeesh! Stainless brake lines and ebc green stuff pads, SVT rear callipers. I might pull off the SYNC black radio cover and black vents and door pull covers as well. Lots of work, little time. I also might yank the KW V1 coil over suspension too, though I'd need to swap in something else... Let me know. Shipping will be tough for some of the heavy/big stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using a spatula

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I might have some things! I'm going to be pulling the Boeschbuilt intake, FSWerks engine cover, maybe the CFM short shifter and oem metal shift knob. The Broken Motorsport header is already off, as will be the catback(tough to ship!). Stuff I didn't install, front big brake kit and SVT rotors(EBC) as well as the rear disc conversion and rotors(EBC grooved for all 4), Steeda engine mount... yeesh! Stainless brake lines and ebc green stuff pads, SVT rear callipers. I might pull off the SYNC black radio cover and black vents and door pull covers as well. Lots of work, little time. I also might yank the KW V1 coil over suspension too, though I'd need to swap in something else... Let me know. Shipping will be tough for some of the heavy/big stuff.

How'd you like the BM Header? W/ cat or without? I've been mulling that one over for years in my head. I actually thought (just recently) about contacting the BM guys and asking if they had any old stock laying around.

I love the tone of the stock Fiesta ST cat back I have installed - but a good header to pair with it..... hmmmmmm.....

I'd say the CFM short shift too - but it might actually be too short for me.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
How'd you like the BM Header? W/ cat or without? I've been mulling that one over for years in my head. I actually thought (just recently) about contacting the BM guys and asking if they had any old stock laying around.

I love the tone of the stock Fiesta ST cat back I have installed - but a good header to pair with it..... hmmmmmm.....

I'd say the CFM short shift too - but it might actually be too short for me.

The BM header is loud! In the cabin, on long trips, earplugs are good. It's great quality, except it tended to just touch the steering rack just enough to make itself physically known. Mine has the cat. I was going to notch it a pinch so it didn't touch, never got around to it. I'd think that the stiffer rmm bushings in the Steeda piece probably would've minimized the touchdown. As far as oomph, maybe a bit tough to tell due to the "louder equals faster" factor. I love the CFM shifter. I'll update as I get bits off.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Suh-WEET!! Nice upgrade, congrats! Hope you have many, many miles of fun, those cars are a riot.

Looking back through the thread, I have a question. How did you black out the silver window trim on the door? Did you do a vinyl type of wrap, or replace with OEM black parts?

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Suh-WEET!! Nice upgrade, congrats! Hope you have many, many miles of fun, those cars are a riot.

Looking back through the thread, I have a question. How did you black out the silver window trim on the door? Did you do a vinyl type of wrap, or replace with OEM black parts?
I tried about 30 different things, I ended up using plastidip. I just masked off the rubber and spayed the chrome. It worked ok, oem parts is the way to go. But the trim on the tiny "vent" windows is part of them, mucho dinnero!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hmmm. That gives me some food for thought. I'll have to practice my plasti-fu and see how it goes. That might be the easy answer.

OTOH, my nephew does graphics and wraps, some really awesome stuff that I've seen him and his crew pull off. Maybe I can talk him into doing his uncle a favor and just blacking out anything chrome. I'd go all OEM, but like you said, that's lots of rubles, plus the disassembly and reassembly time.

I had the black marker light pockets from Slip that he shelved a while back, but lost one when some dillweed hit me. Feh, that would generally be for the bump shop to figure out, but like dorks, they'll probably order a "replacement SES" part and not pay attention. Ugh...

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Hmmm. That gives me some food for thought. I'll have to practice my plasti-fu and see how it goes. That might be the easy answer.

OTOH, my nephew does graphics and wraps, some really awesome stuff that I've seen him and his crew pull off. Maybe I can talk him into doing his uncle a favor and just blacking out anything chrome. I'd go all OEM, but like you said, that's lots of rubles, plus the disassembly and reassembly time.

I had the black marker light pockets from Slip that he shelved a while back, but lost one when some dillweed hit me. Feh, that would generally be for the bump shop to figure out, but like dorks, they'll probably order a "replacement SES" part and not pay attention. Ugh...
One of my many attempts was vinyl, it probably would've worked the best, except the dude I took it to suggested plastidip...

121 - 140 of 144 Posts