Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
First thing that came to mind when I read the title was that "car coining" was a variation on "keying".

I'd imagine that serrated edge on a shiny new quarter would do some damage to someones paint.

Oh and anyone that feels like tossing change into my car is more than welcome. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
What car dealers everywhere don't include a gun with purchase ? :D Sanford is only 10 minutes from me but I already have a truck .
Max Motors in Butler, MO, has been doing that for several years: 2009 was AK-47, previous year was a hand gun, I think.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Personally I'm holding out for the flamethrower. :D
That's a decision you'll regret when I flip the safety cover up on my switch and deploy the heat-seeking missiles. ;)

(Uh-oh, I seem to have crossed the threads with the "empty-second-switch" thread - I think Egon said not to cross the streams!)

No one has "coined" my car yet, but perhaps EZpass has killed that tradition around here. Back a few years, some friends did something similar when we bought our house. It was part of an old tradition where spreading money around the new house is supposed to invite good fortune.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Friend that throw money around? Yes please!

Back a few years, some friends did something similar when we bought our house. It was part of an old tradition where spreading money around the new house is supposed to invite good fortune.
Those are the kind of friends to keep around!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am from Philadelphia, PA and I heard about throwing coins into a new car or even if its an old car but new to the owner. My family has done it for long as I can remember!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts