Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sent out for a batch on these (so sorry it took so long!) Went with a different company this time. More expensive, so I have a smaller batch. We'll see if it's worth it.

Might have to update the design on the SCF cards too.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So 200 cards arrived today. These cards are REAL nice! they're very thick... like expensive playing card thick. And they have a smooth satin finish to them.

Dunno if I'll use these in the future, I may go back to VistaPrint since they're cheaper for volume. I may make these for special edition cards, who knows.

The presentation is fantastic!

FiestasWest Cards by socalfiestas, on Flickr

The stock is very thick!

Final product.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So 200 cards arrived today. These cards are REAL nice! they're very thick... like expensive playing card thick. And they have a smooth satin finish to them.

Dunno if I'll use these in the future, I may go back to VistaPrint since they're cheaper for volume. I may make these for special edition cards, who knows.
UPDATE: Cards have been sent to all FiestasWest members who provided a complete address!

·
Registered
283 Posts
UPDATE: Cards have been sent to all FiestasWest members who provided a complete address!
If I happened to register in time, my address will be wrong I put my house address that's being completed (one more month) as my address not the apartment I'm stuck at, haha.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I happened to register in time, my address will be wrong I put my house address that's being completed (one more month) as my address not the apartment I'm stuck at, haha.
Yep, I'm guessing mail hasn't been set up for the new place? If not, PM me your current address and I'll get them sent out.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
This is how it starts. A few local groups start, a few more and then you have a national convention. Corvairs were made from 1960-69. This years Corvair Society of America's convention is in Kalamazoo Michigan! It took us three years before we got a turbo engine too!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't gotten any yet... I'll share with people at the PDX meet. :)
It was after collection on Saturday, if I remember. But they did get dropped at the post office. Should arrive any day now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Mine arrived last night! They're nice quality!

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is such a great Forum...such a shame I am in the UK...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts