Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
China Fiesta Grill Air Dam Chrome Lower Bezels

Does anyone know if you can get the 2 chrome triangular bezels (which are on the China Fiesta lower grill)????? Where can you purchase them????

·
Registered
984 Posts
Do you have a picture or link to picture of which one you are talking about ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I Know!!! Those look really good on the fiesta, we all need to track those down haha, its still early for us in the US so no Tuners or companies have started making extras and mods yet, hopefully the fiesta becomes popular enough to make a space in the market for aftermarket upgrades..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not likely those would fit since that car(China) has the Euro front end--round fog lights and a larger lower grill opening.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Yeah, I don't see those fitting since the bumper designs are totally different. You might get lucky and find that they fit, but I would doubt it. I love those bezels as well, and had the orange Fiesta S from China as my computer backdrop for months. Awesome looking car.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
China Fiesta Grill Air Dam Chrome Lower Bezels

Looks to me like (even though the European lower grill design opening may be larger) that they lowered the large black plastic license plt holder and the bezels would fit the USA Fiesta???!!!:confused:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yeah, I don't see those fitting since the bumper designs are totally different. You might get lucky and find that they fit, but I would doubt it. I love those bezels as well, and had the orange Fiesta S from China as my computer backdrop for months. Awesome looking car.
I've one upped you, I have the 1:18 scale model made by Paudi and it is so beautiful.

·
Registered
421 Posts
You'd be better off just converting the whole nose over. I like the black chrome headlights.....they're probably reserving those for an upcoming performance model.....

Couldn't find that 1/18 Fiesta model BTW. One place was out of stock and had no picture.....none on ebay either.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The Mountune car's front.

Never really compared the US front to the Euro front, but now that I have, wish Ford would have left it alone. I like our little change for the fog lights, but overall the Euro front is just better looking, although it looks way too Mazda like.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Mountune car's front

Wonder if we could purchase the bezels and place them on the US Fiesta?????;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Mountune car's front

Never really compared the US front to the Euro front, but now that I have, wish Ford would have left it alone. I like our little change for the fog lights, but overall the Euro front is just better looking, although it looks way too Mazda like.

Where did you find the picture of the car????

When I look for the Mountune, I don't see the exact front end like this one (the bezels on lower grill look like speakers)???:eek:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Mountune car's front

Where did you find the picture of the car????

When I look for the Mountune on the web, I don't see the exact front end like this one (the bezels on lower grill look like speakers)???:eek:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I found that pic on the UK's Fiesta/Ford site.

Here's another style that looks like may fit our front with some modification....although I never seen it in person of course, so maybe not.

European-Parts

The bottem looks like it follows US bumper covers lines close enough, although the top will probably need a bit of shaving, epoxy and repaint.

Also, the ebay UK has lots of euro front bumper covers for sale for maybe $180US, although shipping will probably kill the deal. Then, you'd need a Euro hood as well unless you are handy with custom modding and can change the little grill section around the Ford rondol to work with the US hood and the Euro bumper cover. Or actually add on a little more length to the euro bumper to meet up with the US hood. Or make a strip addon to the US hood so that it meets up with the euro bumper cover.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts