Fiesta Faction banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Okay so here's a little update.

I dyed my interior plastics and wrapped my headliner with black felt in preparation for my new seats to come in. I already have my rears and im still waiting on my fronts along with the brackets.
While i had the headliner down i added more sound deadener to the car. This time i covered the roof and the cabin side of the trunk.

There is a good decrease i cabin noise. Also, i did a full service including cabin air filter. If anyone is curious i use Motorcraft oil and K&N oil filter. While i was in a service mood i went ahead and drained and refilled my AC system to refresh it. Blows colder and harder now, probably a result of my clogged cabin air filter.

After these interior upgrades im tossing up the idea of getting a Pioneer 80PRS and running full active, my jl's would love to see more power and ill probably just sell my rears.

But that is it for now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah im considering teying 10mm spacers on my st wheels. But i need to measure up before i do that. I dont want to have to roll my fenders just yet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You will fit 15mm front and 20mm rear spacers on standard ST wheels.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yeah im considering teying 10mm spacers on my st wheels. But i need to measure up before i do that. I dont want to have to roll my fenders just yet.

You will fit 15mm front and 20mm rear spacers on standard ST wheels.[/QUOTE] Good to know. Thanks for the information

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
So i changed apeakers yet again. These are a lot more efficient than the JL's not to mention sound better

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So here's a decently big update

I finally got the time to install the leather ive been wanting to in my car fkr the past month. The front seats i upgraded to braum elite x series and the rears are OEM leather. Both are burgandy and ive also dyed the rest of my interior plastics black.
Also the rear seats are for hatchbacks so if anyone would like to know how to interchange seata from a hatch to a sedan i can answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Nice work and choice! Looks clean!

How did the dyed plastics turn out? What did you use to dye them? Pics?
I just used two cans of interior dye, ita for plastics vinyl and fabric.

And it looks stock

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
so as a new update, I finally got around to installing coilovers.

Project Godspeed coilovers, I have a significant ride quality increase. Also I'm on my 15's right now as I'm refurbishing and repainting my ST wheels as the putting and chipping has become noticeably bad. I'll come around with some better photos soon.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
so I got a new phone yesterday so I decided to actually take some updates pictures since I installed the coilovers. I've also installed whiteline bushings and camber bolts. I set the preload and ride height almost as low as it will go. I only set 1/2 inch preload. my caster is set at 3.5° on both sides. camber is set at 1.7° in the front and 1.5°in the rear. Toe in/outnis set to 0°. my alignment was done with me in the car as well.

On a different note I have new wheels and tires coming, they're Rota Titans in 17x8 +40, gold of course. the tires will be the same as my ST wheels, Achilles ATR Sport in 205/40r17. I'll update again once I get the setup in and on the car.

also, I'm in the process of joining a local car club, Emergent Society, so there is s chance I might have pictures of other cars along with my fiesta. I went to the Cars and Coffee with them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
so as a new update, I finally got around to installing coilovers.

Project Godspeed coilovers, I have a significant ride quality increase. Also I'm on my 15's right now as I'm refurbishing and repainting my ST wheels as the putting and chipping has become noticeably bad. I'll come around with some better photos soon.

How much did you get the Godspeed coilovers for and what’s the max drop that they say you’ll get out of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
so I got a new phone yesterday so I decided to actually take some updates pictures since I installed the coilovers. I've also installed whiteline bushings and camber bolts. I set the preload and ride height almost as low as it will go. I only set 1/2 inch preload. my caster is set at 3.5° on both sides. camber is set at 1.7° in the front and 1.5°in the rear. Toe in/outnis set to 0°. my alignment was done with me in the car as well.

On a different note I have new wheels and tires coming, they're Rota Titans in 17x8 +40, gold of course. the tires will be the same as my ST wheels, Achilles ATR Sport in 205/40r17. I'll update again once I get the setup in and on the car.

also, I'm in the process of joining a local car club, Emergent Society, so there is s chance I might have pictures of other cars along with my fiesta. I went to the Cars and Coffee with them

Car looks great btw man!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
How much did you get the Godspeed coilovers for and what’s the max drop that they say you’ll get out of them?

I paid $630 for them. I got an additional 1.5" lower than my super sports. so roughly 3.5" on hatches close to 4" on sedans. Gsp doesn't provide details on potential drop, I had to do digging on Google and ST forums for people who had them and had to look at pictures to determine if they got me as low as I wanted.

but a side note, the ride quality is exponentially better than my super sports

Car looks great btw man!

thanks man!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
got my new wheels on this morning. I gotta say, it's a great upgrade

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Those wheels look great on there man!

thanks. unfortunately I'm scrubbing extremely hard with them so I'll need to raise my coilovers a bit. I love the way it sits but the scrubbing on EVERYTHING is driving me nuts

·
Registered
273 Posts
thanks. unfortunately I'm scrubbing extremely hard with them so I'll need to raise my coilovers a bit. I love the way it sits but the scrubbing on EVERYTHING is driving me nuts

Have you rolled/pulled your fenders and quarters at all yet? I’m the guy that’s against raising coilovers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Have you rolled/pulled your fenders and quarters at all yet? I’m the guy that’s against raising coilovers

rolled and pulled.

I also had my coils set as low as they can go as well

41 - 60 of 74 Posts