Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the PO420 code thats refers to Cat problems. I did some reading and found that replacing both O2 sensors can solve the issue, at least try this before Cat replacement. Both Original O2 sensors were not even hand tight, replaced them anyhow, 114k miles. Is it possible I was getting this code because extra air was being read through the loose sensors? I will report back if this solved the po420 code issue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So I got the PO420 code thats refers to Cat problems. I did some reading and found that replacing both O2 sensors can solve the issue, at least try this before Cat replacement. Both Original O2 sensors were not even hand tight, replaced them anyhow, 114k miles. Is it possible I was getting this code because extra air was being read through the loose sensors? I will report back if this solved the po420 code issue.
Did this solve the problem? Been getting PO420 code on and off for about a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
How did it work?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts