Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

On my 2013 ford fiesta we noticed high temps while idling and after a bit of research we changed the fan fuse, fan relay, and finally put a new fan shroud in. The fan will still not turn on when car is running and AC on full blast. What's my next play here, thermostat?
Again, relay has been changed, it has a fresh fuse and the entire shroud has been changed out for a new one. It is my understanding that if the the AC is running and the car is running, the fan should be forced on. Feels bad to switch the entire fan out and still have it not work. If anyone knows what to try next I'd appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone.

On my 2013 ford fiesta we noticed high temps while idling and after a bit of research we changed the fan fuse, fan relay, and finally put a new fan shroud in. The fan will still not turn on when car is running and AC on full blast. What's my next play here, thermostat?
Again, relay has been changed, it has a fresh fuse and the entire shroud has been changed out for a new one. It is my understanding that if the the AC is running and the car is running, the fan should be forced on. Feels bad to switch the entire fan out and still have it not work. If anyone knows what to try next I'd appreciate it very much.

Any updates?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts