Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I’m looking to modify my exhaust. I want it to sound loud but not obnoxious. I have a baby on the way in 2 months. What custom exhaust would you recommend? Only custom because I can’t afford a fatback at the moment and can’t find any for my sedan. Also anybody know the exhaust diameter? Thinking of buying a muffler in the same diameter and deleting OE Resonator and muffler. Would this be too loud? TIA

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is what I did, 2" 51mm Electric Exhaust Dual Valve Cut out Downpipe Y Pipe + Wireless Remote | eBay
2 51mm Electric Exhaust Dual Valve Cut out Downpipe Y Pipe + Wireless Remote

Custom install (with clamps) before the rear axle. Nothing else, so it is factory until I open cutout. key fob is on the keychain...

·
Registered
14 Posts
The sound is great.!. it basically is a tail pipe & rear muffler delete that can be un-done with a push of a button on key fob that hangs on my key chain. Cut out has turn down that directs sound down and out the back under back seat. I custom install at last heat shield before axle. Tucked up so it is not visible until you crawl under & look for it. Try several muffler shops to place it where I want & install with clamps I had in hand. None would do it. It was "their way" or "hy way". I chose "my way". Using clamps I can un-install it & replace the piece of tail pipe I cut out in minutes. Should I need to get warranty work. Most places will tell on you if you have done ANY mods. Thus VOID THE WARRANTY. This type install will still have all the pollution control active I doubt it has any HP or trq increase being a na 1.6. It just sounds better.
Most of the time I drive with it closed. I like the stealth, I like it quiet.
PS, however, when I finally do the NOS system, It will come in VERY USEFUL...!...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A little off topic (I’ll start a thread for this) but anybody got coilovers here? What’s the perfect ride height for daily driving/canyon runs? Camber?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts