Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed at night that the multi-function display doesn't dim with the rest of the dash lights and can seem quite bright when it's dark. Is there any way to adjust the brightness of the display?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmmmm?

The multi-function display should dim along with all the dashboard lights when you adjust it. I tried mine last night and everything dimmed at the same time. Maybe you should have yours checked out?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went out to the car and tested it and you are sort of right. If you start with the instrument lights at full bright and start to dim the multi-function display dims as well until the instruments are at about 50% bright at which point the multi-function display stops dimming while the instruments continue on. I like the dash lights at about 25% bright but the display is at 50% so I guess that's my complaint (though I am getting used to it).

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Went out to the car and tested it and you are sort of right. If you start with the instrument lights at full bright and start to dim the multi-function display dims as well until the instruments are at about 50% bright at which point the multi-function display stops dimming while the instruments continue on. I like the dash lights at about 25% bright but the display is at 50% so I guess that's my complaint (though I am getting used to it).
Go to any hardware store and get a piece of tinted plexiglass or acrylic plastic and cut it to fit the opening over the display.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts