Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I searched the forum, but couldn't find the answer. My interior dome lights can't seem to turn off. Anyone have that issue? When I open my door and get in the car, I press the buttons to turn them off but they are still on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just don't press the button (that way you actually make them stay on). They'll go off automatically when you start the engine.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Isn't there a menu setting about indoor lights... I seem to recall something about it.. hmm

·
Registered
665 Posts
Here's what you do. Get in the car with it off, and press the lock button. Whichever lights are still on press the button to turn those ones off.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
read the Fiesta owners guide. the buttons operate the map lamps. the dome lamp has a switch only if you have a moon roof. dome lamps are controlled by door opening.

Dome lamps and map lamps with moon roof
Press the buttons to turn the map
lamps on/off.
The dome lamp switch has two
modes:
• OFF: The dome lamps will not come on when the doors are opened.
• DOOR: The dome lamps come on when a door is opened.
Dome lamps and map lamps, rear lamps
Press the buttons to turn the map
lamps on/off.
If the dome lamps are turned on using the panel dimmer control, the
battery saver will turn off them off 30 minutes after the ignition has
been turned to the 1 (off) position.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
read the Fiesta owners guide. the buttons operate the map lamps. the dome lamp has a switch only if you have a moon roof. dome lamps are controlled by door opening.
I think you're right. I can't turn off the lamps because they are dome lamps (not really map lamps), so they're only controlled by the doors, which kinda sucks if I want them permanently off unless I choose to turn them on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think you're right. I can't turn off the lamps because they are dome lamps (not really map lamps), so they're only controlled by the doors, which kinda sucks if I want them permanently off unless I choose to turn them on.
If you want them permanently off you can remove the fuse F24. But if you have a moon roof you won't be able to activate as it is on the same fuse as the dome light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts