Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed two issues with my Fiesta.
1) Cruise sometimes will not turn on. This has happened twice. I ignored it the first time. (About 2 weeks ago) But it happened again yesterday. After about 5 minutes it will re-engage.
2) Yesterday the Sync system froze up. The USB was playing music. Then the sound stopped. The track timer was still counting up, no sound and I could not cycle with the "M" button, and the Sync voice stalk button would not work either. I shut the car off rolling down the street and turned it back on to reboot and all was well.

·
Registered
406 Posts
The day after I got the car, the Voice Recognition button on the stalk would not function. Later that day, it started working and hasn't failed since (6 weeks). Go figure!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am currently in a retal fiesta until mine gets fixed. It has an isue where you turn on the windshield sprayer for the front window and the rear wiper turns on....spray the rear window and the front wiper turns on. The sync randomly won't allow line-in input and just today all the speakers started to buzz. Not really an issue to me since its a rental..but just figured I'd share.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am currently in a retal fiesta until mine gets fixed. It has an isue where you turn on the windshield sprayer for the front window and the rear wiper turns on....spray the rear window and the front wiper turns on. The sync randomly won't allow line-in input and just today all the speakers started to buzz. Not really an issue to me since its a rental..but just figured I'd share.
that washer issue sounds hilarious, although I'm sorry to hear it happened to you.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Hello again fiesa,

Uhmmmm....yeah, don't know what to say to this one. I need a facepalm emoticon.

But hey, I read on another thread your Fiesta's transmission will be replaced. That's great news! :D

Take care and keep me posted.

that washer issue sounds hilarious, although I'm sorry to hear it happened to you.
Kabukiman,

Please, please....my belly hurts just thinking about it. Oy vey, is all I can say.

Noemi

·
Registered
272 Posts
2) Yesterday the Sync system froze up. The USB was playing music. Then the sound stopped. The track timer was still counting up, no sound and I could not cycle with the "M" button, and the Sync voice stalk button would not work either. I shut the car off rolling down the street and turned it back on to reboot and all was well.
I had that happen once. You don't need to turn the car off, just press the volume knob which will shut the audio system off. Wait a couple seconds and press it again and it will turn back on and sync will reset.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I've had it happen where pushing the AUX button goes to FM radio, as if SYNC is completely unavailable. An ignition cycle fixes this.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey everyone!

I know I'm a little late to the Fiesta LOL, but for those of you who don't know me, I'm Noemi's partner Jaclyn. I'm here to assist with SYNC-related questions. I'm not sure where you all stand now with your concerns, but feel free to private message me anytime.

Jaclyn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts