Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Fiesta Hatchback. I have been sheltering in place since the first week of March. The car has been driven intermittently since then. At one point, it sat for three weeks and I had to get a plug-in recharger and let it charge for two days to get it to start. I drove it every day until last week when I missed three days. It took some coaxing, but it reluctantly starts and drove okay.

This morning, I tried to start it and it would barely turn over. After two tries, it finally started and seemed to run okay. However, when I pulled out onto the street, it would not accelerate. I put my foot to the floor and it will roll forward. In fact, I put it reverse and it rolled back so I could pull back into the driveway. It doesn't seem to have any problems going into gear, there's just no power!

Any thoughts on what might be causing this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hmmm sadly could be a myriad of things, were you able to pull the code? That would help a lot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You really need to have it scanned for codes. When you do give it gas does the rpm gauge move? Possibly transmission?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts