Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my fiesta I was comp'ed a premium care ESP straight from Ford due to an engine problem up front... it wasn't a big deal all said and done but Ford really stepped up to the plate and offered me an ESP to ease my mind. So I got the contract in the mail from Ford and it's all supposedly taken care of.

My question though for any of you other ESP people out there is there any way for you to view the term of your ESP online? When I view my warranty info on the fordowner.com site it shows my standard warranty but doesn't show anything about my ESP. I'm guessing it doesn't show up there but it would be nice if it did. Is there no way to view it like you can you standard warranty? If not that's kind of a bummer.

·
Registered
984 Posts
When I bought my fiesta I was comp'ed a premium care ESP straight from Ford due to an engine problem up front... it wasn't a big deal all said and done but Ford really stepped up to the plate and offered me an ESP to ease my mind. So I got the contract in the mail from Ford and it's all supposedly taken care of.

My question though for any of you other ESP people out there is there any way for you to view the term of your ESP online? When I view my warranty info on the fordowner.com site it shows my standard warranty but doesn't show anything about my ESP. I'm guessing it doesn't show up there but it would be nice if it did. Is there no way to view it like you can you standard warranty? If not that's kind of a bummer.

Whenever your car comes into the dealership for service and they run your VIN if the vehicle has an ESP policy it will show up then.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

Are you talking something like the ESP Premium Care brochure?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I got the policy in the mail. I just think it's lame it doesn't show under your warranty info on the fordowner site especially since it's a ford ESP policy. I could see if it was a different company offering the policy but since it's a Ford plan you would think they would show it along side your normal warranty info. Not a big deal. I know it's valid as the customer service person told me it was in the computer already and showed as active.

I'm going to email the website support people to see if they've had anyone else request the same thing... or if there is any chance they might add that to the fordowner site. Can't hurt.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yeah I got the policy in the mail. I just think it's lame it doesn't show under your warranty info on the fordowner site especially since it's a ford ESP policy. I could see if it was a different company offering the policy but since it's a Ford plan you would think they would show it along side your normal warranty info. Not a big deal. I know it's valid as the customer service person told me it was in the computer already and showed as active.

I'm going to email the website support people to see if they've had anyone else request the same thing... or if there is any chance they might add that to the fordowner site. Can't hurt.
Also, you can contact FMC Customer Relationship Center, as they handle the FLM owner site.

1-800-392-3673 M-F 8-5 Local time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts