Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for more noise and some gurgles, I’m just going to go to a local exhaust shop should I do a resonator delete and keep factory exhaust or do something with the muffler?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want a little gurgling and maybe a few pops and bangs. From what I found online the best way is to get rid of the resonator.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I want a little gurgling and maybe a few pops and bangs. From what I found online the best way is to get rid of the resonator.
I did my own exhaust. OBX header, hi-flo cat, 12” glasspack (not the fiberglass filled) and a DC Sports muffler on 2.5” exhaust. Not much for crackles or pops, but it does sound better without the rasp. Top end opened up and pulls harder from 3500-7000.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i plan to buy a catback exhaust from magnaflow for mine between that and a Injen air intake it should sound like a beast but im not sure of your budget

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did my own exhaust. OBX header, hi-flo cat, 12” glasspack (not the fiberglass filled) and a DC Sports muffler on 2.5” exhaust. Not much for crackles or pops, but it does sound better without the rasp. Top end opened up and pulls harder from 3500-7000.
I went ahead and got a magnaflow muffler and put it on it has a 3 inch exit but I turned it down like factory because I’m not a fan of real showy exhausts unless your bumper is made for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m going to let it settle on me for about a week, and I might delete the resonator because pops and crackles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also am getting the windows tinted on Monday and saving up for new fifteen52 Wheels and tires, depending on fitment I may lower it but I don’t think it’s going to need it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i plan to buy a catback exhaust from magnaflow for mine between that and a Injen air intake it should sound like a beast but im not sure of your budget
You might want to look at r2cs intake that’s what I’m going to put on mine, the fiesta already has a cold air intake from factory if you follow the intake tube under the hood it sucks from in-front of the rad. I don’t think there’s any need for it to be that low, especially for me as I live in a very snowy and rainy environment.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright we’ll I did it I caved early and deleted my resonator and I gotta say it’s sooo goood.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Alright we’ll I did it I caved early and deleted my resonator and I gotta say it’s sooo goood.
Sounds great man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts