Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NA based here! Looking around for a catback exhaust for my 2015 Fiesta SE thats not going to set me back $1000, If anyone has any leads thatd be amazing!

·
Registered
74 Posts
NA based here! Looking around for a catback exhaust for my 2015 Fiesta SE thats not going to set me back $1000, If anyone has any leads thatd be amazing!
There are bolt-on headers available (I used OBX) but you’ll have to add an aftermarket high flow cat.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are bolt-on headers available (I used OBX) but you’ll have to add an aftermarket high flow cat.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
I have an Ebay cart with headers and this catback exhaust, FOR 11-16 FIESTA MARK VI J2 DUAL 2.75" ROLLED TIP MUFFLER RACING CATBACK EXHAUST | eBay
Would this exhaust fit my 2015 1.6l??

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have an Ebay cart with headers and this catback exhaust, FOR 11-16 FIESTA MARK VI J2 DUAL 2.75" ROLLED TIP MUFFLER RACING CATBACK EXHAUST | eBay
Would this exhaust fit my 2015 1.6l??
It says it will. I’m not sure as I went with the header and did my own 2.5” exhaust all the way out.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
2 Posts
It says it will. I’m not sure as I went with the header and did my own 2.5” exhaust all the way out.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
Honestly I've had a really good experience with the magnaflow offering. It was about $700, it's a little loud for my taste but some sound deadening off amazon fixed that. If you end up going with it or want some pictures/ exhaust clips or tips for installing it feel free to shoot me a message!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts