Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Matt. I am from the Boston area. Ive spent the past few years breaking all sorts of ground with the MR16DDT Nissan/renault engine. Now that I've accomplished all my goals with that, I want to move on to another platform that does not have anywhere near enough support: the 1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta. I know, why not use a 1.6 blah blah. I like to do things other people havent.
So i bought myself a 2015 1.0 turbo car for $1500 a few weeks ago with plans to turn it into a rallyx/rally car.

Long term goals are to get it to 300 whp.

Short term goals are to provide hand made upgrades for the engine that will allow others to get more from their 1.0.

All the materials for the following prototypes have been ordered and work on the car should start this weekend:

Upgraded Radiator
Front Mount Intercooler with tubular crash bar
Turbo compressor outlet
True performance intake (not just replacement tubes for the oem intake like other companies)
Boxed/Reinforced Front Lower Control Arms
Catless downpipe (made in two sections for easier shipping and install)

I have also sorted out tuning for those who actually want more power from your 1.0. More on that will be coming.

So yea. Jumping into it head first. I am doing it all on my youtube channel called FastReligion, so head on over there if you want more info or want to watch me blow up ;)

I will also be posting up updates here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Following for sure. I have an '05 1.0 with upgraded intake hoses and Superchips bluefin canned tune. I've been debating whether to move onto a different car due to expense of getting aftermarket parts. But maybe I'll hold on cuz I already like the list of parts you'll be working on.

Also interested in the tunes. The Bluefin tune feels great but runs rich All the time so I loose about 5mpg in mostly freeway cruising. ? ...so recently went back to stock tune while considering my options.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This sounds awesome. If you can keep fuel economy up I would love a bit more power. I was really bummed when they didnt bring the world model 2018+ ST over here with its 1.5L 3 cylinder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts