• 60 years old and better

Votes: 34 8.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the car is hitting some showroom floors and folks are taking delivery, has anyone seen any preliminary data on what the age of the Fiesta buyer is? I know all the advertising was geared towards younger people but I'm not ashamed to say I'm nearing 50, and I love this car! Several folks on the Fiesta Face Book fan page that have posted photos of their new cars look a little older than "30 something", too. That's not to say a younger buyer isn't going to be the predominant consumer but personally I think it has very broad age appeal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hubby & I are +70. (Hope we live long enough to see our car arrive)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'll be 62 in a couple of weeks. :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
My wife and I both turned 50 this year. Her birthday was last week. Too bad the car didn't arrive in time. The car is for her. It would have looked nice with a big ribbon on it. :(

·
Registered
375 Posts
48 years old at the time I ordered my Fiesta. Don't know how old I'll be when I finally get it. ;)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am 29hex :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm near 50. 51:D I feel like I'm 22, just smarter and less hair.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I am 45 and I guess this is my midlife crisis car and I am enjoying it very much.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My husband and I are both 29. This is our "step up" car from the one we have now, which is a Nissan Sentra. The Fiesta is a nice car with a lot of extras that we'll enjoy, but it's not a luxury car, which is something we couldn't afford right now. We think it's perfect for where we are in our lives right now and for our financial situation.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm 35 and hubby is 39. This is my midlife crisis, didn't wanna pay the extra $ on a Mustang's insurance, daughter will be 16 in 2 years so it will be safe for her to drive it too car.

·
Registered
984 Posts
My husband and I are both 29. This is our "step up" car from the one we have now, which is a Nissan Sentra. The Fiesta is a nice car with a lot of extras that we'll enjoy, but it's not a luxury car, which is something we couldn't afford right now. We think it's perfect for where we are in our lives right now and for our financial situation.
I think you will be surprised at how much of luxury car has actually been put into this car. Even if you didn't get the luxury car items such as leather, moonroof,etc the sound of the doors closing and the ride quality may make you wonder why you should pay more for what others view as a LUXURY car. Plus it will get a lot better fuel mileage and save you money at the pump and that is the biggest luxury because it allows you to keep more cash in your pockets.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Forty-five.

*Edit; Just noticed us 40~somethings are winning. Yes! Ha!:D
We could really add one more 40-something to the poll--I'm 49 for a couple more months, but I went ahead and ticked the 50+ category. :p

1 - 20 of 148 Posts