Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a local Ford dealer for a Premiere Event for the 2010 Taurus yesterday. Nice car, but too big for my taste. Anyway, they had a Ford rep there and I asked him about Fiesta. He told me that after the Taurus tour he'd do training on the Fiesta in October. He said that the Fiesta would be on display at a DC area dealer sometime around early November.

Given the timing, I'm hoping this is the US spec model. The way I found out about this Taurus event was through upcoming.yahoo.com. So sometime in October I'll be watching that site for Fiesta events.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was at a local Ford dealer for a Premiere Event for the 2010 Taurus yesterday. Nice car, but too big for my taste. Anyway, they had a Ford rep there and I asked him about Fiesta. He told me that after the Taurus tour he'd do training on the Fiesta in October. He said that the Fiesta would be on display at a DC area dealer sometime around early November.

Given the timing, I'm hoping this is the US spec model. The way I found out about this Taurus event was through upcoming.yahoo.com. So sometime in October I'll be watching that site for Fiesta events.
Great. Did he say which dealer? I'm in Northern Virginia.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cowles Ford of Woodbridge.
The Taurus tour is hitting several dealers in the area and I expect it will be the same for Fiesta.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This event is happeining in October at the earliest. I'll take tons of pictures and post them here.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Haha, the quote looks like something straight off of my blogs.

Guessing May/June 2010 for Fiesta, fall 2010 for Focus? Seems very aggressive for the next Focus since nobody really has pics of test mules running around anywhere.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guessing May/June 2010 for Fiesta, fall 2010 for Focus? Seems very aggressive for the next Focus since nobody really has pics of test mules running around anywhere.

I predict the next Focus will go on sale in December 2010. All they've promised is that it will be out before the end of 2010. I also think they'll keep as tight a lid of secrecy as they can on it until then. If the new Focus is as good as people think it's going to be, a premature reveal could affect sales of the current Focus and the Fiesta.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
I don't see the HB pictured there....no HB, no purchase if I was considering one. My folks were considering a Focus but they too only are interested in a HB version.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts