Fiesta Faction banner

61 - 80 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wish I could post a video but I have got to say the magnaflow catback with the ingen intake sounds great. Not too loud and sounds quiet yet aggressive.

If you can manage to keep your foot out of the accelerator I have seen a 2 mpg increase City/hwy combined. Nice extra pull for highway on-ramps too.

·
Registered
755 Posts
That sounds awesome. It's too bad cherry bombs are highly illegal in CA, and in my parts, the officers are very attuned to the sounds. :/

So color this guy jealous.
thank you, it sounds better in person, especially between gears, when i first drove it after the exhaust was done, i felt like i had a wet dream and needed to change my pants when i first shifted

·
Registered
755 Posts
What all makes that exhaust system up? Looks like you welded 2 things in there.
It was cut at the end of the header..... then 2.25in (1in larger) pipe weld to the resonator and all new piping all the way down to the cherry bomb then a chrome tip that was burned with a blowtorch... Literally the entire exhaust except the header. Also new hanger pieces that are holding the exhaust up

·
Registered
42 Posts
ForkShankU....... Did you ever try just the cherry bomb? I was thinking doing the same cause it's a little cheaper then getting a full kit. and if you don't mind me asking about how much did you spend on your setup?

·
Registered
755 Posts
ForkShankU....... Did you ever try just the cherry bomb? I was thinking doing the same cause it's a little cheaper then getting a full kit. and if you don't mind me asking about how much did you spend on your setup?
I spent about $300 to be said and done.
now I am running just the cherry bomb extreme without the resonator and it is louder and much more aggressive, I wanted to change to the extreme for the dual outlet for more airflow and more tone.

I will try my best to get a sound clip up sometime, my camcorder is at home charging right now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
^ hahahaha..... without the resonator does your car throw any codes or is their a fix for that (as you can tell I don't know much about this hence the dumb question)

61 - 80 of 134 Posts