Fiesta Faction banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
R2C Intake w/ Ford Racing Exhaust

I made this and put it on my thread but I figured it would be easier to find here. This is the R2C intake with their Black Hex Series air filter and the Ford Racing catback Exhaust. I was trying not to be too loud because I literally just bought that house and didn't want to piss off the neighbors.

https://youtu.be/7rvRY_aoogc

·
Registered
88 Posts
Dang Goodwin, that sounds great! I've got the black hex filter on my R2C as well. Similar overall sound to mine, with more growl/pops...me LIKEY! I only have my muffler upgraded right now, saving for a catback. I think this will be one of the setups I consider :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dang Goodwin, that sounds great! I've got the black hex filter on my R2C as well. Similar overall sound to mine, with more growl/pops...me LIKEY! I only have my muffler upgraded right now, saving for a catback. I think this will be one of the setups I consider :)

Thanks Maneo. I was surprised at how well it sounded as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Still alive! Updated with everything that's been added in the past few years lol

I didn't add ST stuff, since that'll require a lot more formatting. Will get to that tonight.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I made this and put it on my thread but I figured it would be easier to find here. This is the R2C intake with their Black Hex Series air filter and the Ford Racing catback Exhaust. I was trying not to be too loud because I literally just bought that house and didn't want to piss off the neighbors.

https://youtu.be/7rvRY_aoogc
Where did you get the ford racing exhaust. I can only font the mustang GT stuff. When I put in the fiesta it's some tune and that's it really

·
Registered
60 Posts
Okay this may sound stupid or has been asked already. But would the ST cat backs fit right onto the titanium hatch? I would assume so but want to make sure before I spend the money

·
Super Moderator
1,254 Posts
The ST exhaust will bolt up to a 1.6 NA motor. On a hatchback you will need to trim the lower bumper cover if you want the exhaust to exist the same location as an ST. If you do not want to cut the bumper you can have the hangars extended down. On a sedan the exhaust tips will end before reaching the rear bumper so you might want to extend it.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts