Fiesta Faction banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to get some Fiesta Faction t-shrits printed soon and I wondered what might be the most popular color choice(s)?

The choices are:

1. White

2. Black

3. Gray

4. Ash

5. Faction Green

Feel free to answer with just your single favorite color, or rate all of the colors in order of your least favorite to most favorite.

Note: Images are just rough estimates of the colors and aren't necessarily the exact shirts that will be used.

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Can I vote for the model :)

1 vote for black (if the logo is like the FIESTA FACTION logo on the Ken Clock pic at the top)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Can't go wrong with black!

·
Registered
305 Posts
T Shirt

We are going to get some Fiesta Faction t-shrits printed soon and I wondered what might be the most popular color choice(s)?

The choices are:

1. White

2. Black

3. Gray

4. Ash

5. Faction Green

Feel free to answer with just your single favorite color, or rate all of the colors in order of your least favorite to most favorite.

Note: Images are just rough estimates of the colors and aren't necessarily the exact shirts that will be used.

Thanks for the input!
Ash for me!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also I personally find that a t-shirt with a pocket to be very useful. Don't know if that is an option, but I would like it .

·
Registered
260 Posts
1. Ash
2. Black
3. White

Would love a women's style option (narrower sides/waist and shorter sleeves).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ash
Grey
White
Black
Green

Black gets too hot to wear in the sun, White is too boring, Green is too bold. Ash and grey work good because you can wear them with about anything.

Oh, and another suggestion........small logo in upper corner on front with big logo on back. I have never been a fan of shirts with large items splashed on the front of shirts.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I like Ash.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I guess it would be too expensive to get all the fiesta colors?

Whatever color, it should be 100% cotton.

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
definitely black! why don't you come up with a logo or design, and upload it on cafepress.com. you'd be able to use that same logo on any color shirt they offer. this way, people won't bitch and moan when the final decision isn't the color they want.

i created a quick design for reference...

http://shops.cafepress.com/Shop/Edit/FiestaFaction
Thanks. I appreciate the idea/effort. :D But, I've got it covered. I'm a graphic designer and have been been producing these types of products for years. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thanks. I appreciate the idea/effort. :D But, I've got it covered. I'm a graphic designer and have been been producing these types of products for years. :)
ah! very nice! i'm sure you'll come up with something great! can't wait to see the finished product :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
black - hope you guys get quality ones... lots of places use cafe press, i've been fairly disappointed with their quality of both tshirt and printing.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.