Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiesta Faction t-shirts are now available in the Faction Gear Store: Faction Gear

UPDATE: Faction Gear is now available from swägspeed, at the link above.

The shirts are high-quality, 100% cotton, Hanes Beefy-Ts. And, they are regular fit Mens sizes.

If you have any pre-buying questions, please post them here.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Sizing

Do you have a size measurements chart? I assume they're mens' sizes, which can vary quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Do you have a size measurements chart? I assume they're mens' sizes, which can vary quite a bit.
Here are the measurements from Hanes' website:

S - 34 to 36
M - 38 to 40
L - 42 to 44
XL - 44 to 46
2XL - 48 to 50

Lengths: Small is 28 inches. Medium is 29 inches. Large is 30 inches. XL is 31 inches. XXL is 33 inches.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Mach schnell mit meiner Bestellung!

Ordered. :D Soon I'll be able to wear my FF shirt while I drive my Fiesta.

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone who's ordered already! :D Your purchase goes directly to helping keep the web site up and running.

I'll mail the first batch out tomorrow. And, we have a few more FF products coming. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yay! Got my shirt. Love it.

Best part is I didn't tell my wife that I ordered a shirt. It came to Arlington before my wife came down to help me hunt for houses in Houston. She brought it for me thinking that she was surprising me with a shirt that either Ford or the dealership got for me without my knowledge. She couldn't surprise me, but I was very happy to get it.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts