Fiesta Faction banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Apparently there is a currently problem with the store.

I know they were doing some upgrades this morning, so that might be where the problem lies, as everything was working perfect yesterday.

We're looking into it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post here once it's functioning properly.

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The issue with the store order system has been fixed. It only caused a problem when someone was buying more than one item. Thanks for your patience, and thanks to everyone that has ordered something!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I may be in the minority here but there any plans of making a polo shirt with the logo? I'm a huge polo shirt fan and would love to have one =D

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Off topic, look at the one I bought for Mach, this would be a cool idea for Fiesta, it was some thing that they ran like 10 days only and I got 2 from some Tee place

·
Registered
28 Posts
Off topic, look at the one I bought for Mach, this would be a cool idea for Fiesta, it was some thing that they ran like 10 days only and I got 2 from some Tee place

Love it. I just ordered the FF one, but I LOVE Mustangs as well. Just can't make myself get one:(

41 - 60 of 60 Posts