Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Here is my application video for the Fiesta Movement: A Social Remix

Watch, like, share, and subscribe to follow my brother and I as we take you on the Fiesta Movement!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'd say if you don't get it no one will. That being said, I thought the Fiesta Movement was for regular 2014 Fiestas (probably Titanium models). I'm not seeing anything that says you get an ST on the site but you mention getting the ST multiple times in the video. Maybe you know something I don't? Whatever the case, good luck. :cool:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I'd say if you don't get it no one will. That being said, I thought the Fiesta Movement was for regular 2014 Fiestas (probably Titanium models). I'm not seeing anything that says you get an ST on the site but you mention getting the ST multiple times in the video. Maybe you know something I don't? Whatever the case, good luck. :cool:
The ST is featured prominently on the Fiesta Movement website. I would consider it a phenomenal marketing blunder to hold back on the performance model.

The way I figured it the other day (and hope this is the way it works out) when Ford did the first Fiesta movement they really only had one car to sell, 2 if you count sedan vs hatch. The Fiesta came with one engine, only one real tech package and three trim levels that didn't really change the appearance or handling of the car at all.

The 2014 Fiesta will have 2 engine choices, and 4 trim levels (counting the ST) some of which could significantly alter the outward appearance and performance of the car. The public needs to be shown this 'step up'. I'd say you are correct in that most of the models given out will be the Titanium trim package to show off the tech and amenities - but I hope at least a few ST's make the rounds to show just what this little car is capable of

:D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

I don't know anything for sure, but assume that Ford will offer a number of cars for the program. Some hatchbacks, some sedans, some 1.0L, some STs. When the original one launched, all the cars were Titanium hatchbacks from Germany. Europe did not have a sedan version, so that wasn't an option to bring over. There wasn't a PowerShift version either in Europe, so all the cars were manuals. Everything I know about the new Fiesta Movement comes from the main website and I don't have any additional data to share. Since I already have a 1.6L manual hatchback and I am a prime candidate for the ST market, I decided to make the application video marketed towards the ST model.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thanks guys.

I don't know anything for sure, but assume that Ford will offer a number of cars for the program. Some hatchbacks, some sedans, some 1.0L, some STs. When the original one launched, all the cars were Titanium hatchbacks from Germany. Europe did not have a sedan version, so that wasn't an option to bring over. There wasn't a PowerShift version either in Europe, so all the cars were manuals. Everything I know about the new Fiesta Movement comes from the main website and I don't have any additional data to share. Since I already have a 1.6L manual hatchback and I am a prime candidate for the ST market, I decided to make the application video marketed towards the ST model.
Are we officially getting the 1.0l turbo this year? There is nothing about it on the build sight at the moment.

If that is the case, even better! Because that means there are 3 engine choices they should put out there.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I assume so since there were 1.0L cars on display at the Detroit and Chicago shows. I really don't know any specifics on what cars will be used for the program. Until it is formally announced, everything is pure speculation.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Everything I'm seeing points to the 1L ecoboosts coming out in the 2014s. With the facelift being that year it wouldn't make sense not to. But with it not an option on the build site as of yet, there's no way to say for sure. It would make sense to offer multiple engine and transmission types as well as trim levels even for the Fiesta Movement though.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks so much to you guys for pimping The Faction as well as The Jet! :D

You are a shoe in to get one!
Thanks! There is no doubt that FJ and FF have been a huge part of my life since joining FJ in September 2000. I could not see making a video and not mentioning them!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think you know cars? There are 10 Fords shown in the Fiesta Movement application for Brandon and I. Leave a comment on YouTube with as many cars as you can find in the video. While you are there, subscribe to the BRGT350 channel. Trust me, you will want to do this.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Could tomorrow be the day Brandon and I find out if we are selected? Just thinking that could be the case is going to keep me up all night. This is like Christmas Eve as a kid! I thought the competition for the original movement was intense, but that was nothing compared to what people have put together for this one. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and to those who have yet to apply. Hopefully soon we will start to learn who some of the new agents will be!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Could tomorrow be the day Brandon and I find out if we are selected? Just thinking that could be the case is going to keep me up all night. This is like Christmas Eve as a kid! I thought the competition for the original movement was intense, but that was nothing compared to what people have put together for this one. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and to those who have yet to apply. Hopefully soon we will start to learn who some of the new agents will be!
I too hope tomorrow is the day, though the first cutoff is a bit confusing, is it tonight or tomorrow night?

·
Registered
291 Posts
You guys that had entries ready weeks ago must be going crazy! I was stressing out to get my video done, but just waiting for the announcements is agony!

I hope we hear soon!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really don't know when we will hear, or even how we will hear. In the original movement, they called to notify the agents and then published a list on Twitter. The 100 agents were revealed over 3 days. This one is different with some agents being announced today and the rest later in the month. I just keep checking my email and Twitter to see if any updates have been made. I know there are a lot of us on pins and needles today!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Talking with Brandon and looking over the fine print, it seems there may not be any agent anouncements today. They will be picking up to 50 agents from those who applied prior to 4/1, and the rest of the agents by 4/30. The finger crossing, hoping, and constant phone checking will continue for a few more weeks. I can be 100% sure we will all know for sure by this summer. :p

1 - 20 of 54 Posts