Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says on Fiesta Movement Chapter 2 that last Monday February 22nd chapter 2 would commence. It also has 'March 10' in a big font on that page.
Does anyone know what the status is?

(Bryan, did your brother apply?)

Would the Agents be driving a US spec Fiesta this time around, or still the Euro spec cars?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Brandon did not apply for Chapter 2, which is too bad as I think he would have done well with it. I could not apply since I am one of the experts. ASAIK, the ch 2 agents will start off by using left over ch1 and media EU spec cars until the US one is available later this spring/early summer. Outside of that, I know very little about chapter 2.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Strange that Sebastian is partnered with Beto for Team LA. As experts, we could not apply for Chapter 2. Sebastian is one of the experts.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
So a box on the site says Fiesta is coming in 63 days. That's Tuesday, May 4, 2010.

Is that job one (if so, it's a pushback form April 26)? Or is that when cars actually ship, if so I'd be very, very impressed.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
that could be actual ship date, or the date when the Fiesta agents get their cars. As of now, none of them have a Fiesta. I am really in the dark on chapter 2. You could always ask the question on the Fiesta twitter site and see what you get for a response.

·
Registered
984 Posts
that could be actual ship date, or the date when the Fiesta agents get their cars. As of now, none of them have a Fiesta. I am really in the dark on chapter 2. You could always ask the question on the Fiesta twitter site and see what you get for a response.
I asked the question on the ask the experts site so I will see what the answer is. But as an expert yourself I would think you could find out ?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looks like it, now when are our cars going to be on the trucks? :(

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Almost certainly Euro cars, one is bright red (not Red candy) and the green one seems to have a round foglight. I still can't tell the US and Euro rear bumpers apart, though. Someone who does know will be able to figure this out quickly.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@samdelag are the new fiesta agents getting the North American fiesta or the EURO spec?

@samuel423 they are getting the european cars for a couple of months and then they will transition into the US car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts