Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Oh yeah, we put Brandon up against the Fiesta ST for the fitness themed mission. He is running, and I am driving the ST. Who do you think will win?

Subscribe, share, like, and enjoy! Don't forget to visit Bryan & Brandon Redeker | Fiesta Movement by Ford.com for a lot of content that is being placed on here.

(if nothing else, you get to listen the glorious sounds of the Fiesta ST)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Awesome! Liking the look of that nav screen, does it only display top down maps, or does it dk isometric viewpoints?

Awesome engine note

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

·
Registered
433 Posts
If its a "drag" race I think somebody forgot to dress correctly LOL great vid love the car sounds as well as the color :)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Liking the look of that nav screen, does it only display top down maps, or does it dk isometric viewpoints?

Awesome engine note

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
Not sure on the map options yet. Brandon is taking the car for the month of July and he has been given the task of doing a video, actually a number of video's all about MyFordTouch. He will go over how to use it, how to navigate the screens, how to use the touch screen or voice or button to operate the system. We are developing the video series based on your requests. The weather radar uses Sirius Travel Link, and my wife doesn't have it in her Escape without Navigation, so I am not used to it. Otherwise, it operates just like the one in our Escape. Sadly, it gets confused with Bluetooth Audio the same as it does with our Escape.

There was talk of having Brandon dress in drag, or having him wear the swimsuit from Borat.

Being 100% honest, this video was harder to film that we thought it was going to be. According to the rules, there can be zero tire spin in mission videos. I tried about a dozen launches and almost every one of them resulted in some tire chirping. I had to slowly bring on the power in the final take and that greatly slowed me down. When the boost builds, you can hear the tires fighting for traction in 1st after I am rolling. I would have never guessed it would have been so hard to launch without wheel spin. I don't have that problem in my 2011 Fiesta.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts