Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, well i am excited to say i am now a part of the Fiesta movement with my sighting today! :D

I wasn't sure i would see one but I did catch a glimpse of this one today. As i was merging on to I-75 north right by the airport this one sped by me at about 80mph! She was moving quick! I would be surprised if she didn't get pulled over by the time she made it into Atlanta, the cops have been thick here lately!

These are the only shots i got at 80mph with my iPhone! :D

[/IMG]

Yes i was in one of our company foci! LOL
She never looked over at me, i was hoping to give her a thumbs up or something but she wasn't giving me the time of the day!

Anyone know how i can find out here Movement #?

Jeff

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Wow, you know these "agents" (eer actors) seem to have quite the "tude" from what I can tell.
I think the whole concept of this "agent" thing is daft!!!!! Perhaps if the agents were REAL people and not just actors posing it might have worked out a bit better.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wish I was an actor because the holes in my roof seem awfully real. Alright, check that, I am glad I am not an actor, but I do wish the holes in my roof would get fixed.

My hunch is that was Mo Reilly, her profile is at this link Fiesta Movement | The 2011 Ford Fiesta: Agents | FiestaMovement.com

I can't speak for all the agents, but I know for sure that there are at least a few of us that are stoked to talk about the car. I have actually been surprised how few people have approached me about it given the mileage I have put on.

If you ever see my car (the wrapped one) feel free to pull me over. I have stopped for multiple people that wanted to look at the car. Now granted, I am up in Vermont but you never know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts