Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used TrueDelta.com's car price comparison tool to compare the Fiesta and Mazda2, now that prices for the latter have been released. The Mazda generally lists for less, but the Ford's additional features, styling, power, and economy easily compensate.

My analysis:

Ford Fiesta vs. Mazda2 price and features comparison

To run your own price comparisons:

Car price comparisons

·
Registered
522 Posts
While they're built on the same platform, it just seems as though the Mazda 2 was just an afterthought for Mazda (Or Ford for that matter). If you look across the board for the Mazda lineup it's always been value oriented, bang for the buck deal. The Mazda 2 just seems like it's the Fiesta's ugly forgotten brother.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To an extent. But other models in the Mazda line don't seem nearly as value-oriented.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I'd like to know why the Fiesta is 200 lbs heavier than the MAZDA2.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed that as well.

From what I've read, the Ford is quieter and more refined, so some of that is sound deadening.

It's also a little larger, and has a slightly larger engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is no doubt Fiesta is a brand by itself,but Fiesta are the finest cars in the world.It has the largest share of their products in markets like the US,UAE, Saudi Arabia,Australia etc.There's hardly any complaint in their products.And most customers are a satisfied lot.Fiesta marketing is still going strong! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts