Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might sound blonde I have some knowledge of cars but it’s limited! Can someone help me clear these things up so I can order a godamn flex pipe I never struggled so hard with a part!
So here’s the run down flex pipe just went and I’ve searched everywhere and most are universal weld on but I’m looking for a factory fit clamp or bolt on to avoid extra shop costs for welding because most quotes I’ve got are ridiculous! would anyone know the length of the stock flex pipe or any pointers/sku numbers on what the hell to order because every time I look online it’s just giving me a flex pipe connected to a manifold and my dads dead set it’s separate but like I said my quotes have been high so god I hope it’s not I’m so confused send help

·
Registered
55 Posts
From what I remember when I did all the exhaust from the flex back your not going to like it. The flex is as you found, all one piece from the engine. Manifold, cat and flex as one. Your cheapest option would be to try and fit the universal but only if the rest is in good shape.

·
Super Moderator
1,317 Posts
I don’t believe anything can be rigged up that doesn’t require welding. It sucks that they are a one piece unit. It might be risky but you could try to cut the flex piece out strategically leaving enough pipe to clamp a new one in place. It’s limited length where the flange is though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts