1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item Description: Set of four Hankook Optimo 185/60R15 Tires, 11,701 miles
Asking Price: Free
Email Address: [email protected]

In June 2018, I purchased a new Ford Fiesta S model to replace my 2012 Fiesta. In the Fall of 2018, I purchased new Blizzak snow tires and had them mounted on the OEM steel wheels. The Hankook tires that came with the car had 11,701 miles on them and very little wear when they were taken off of the steel wheels. In the Spring of 2019, I purchased new alloy wheels with Michelin Defender tires already mounted on them from TireRack.com. The Hankook tires are sitting in my shed, waiting for a new home. If you live in the Albany area, I would be happy to deliver them to you at no cost. If you live outside of the Albany area, I could ship the tires to you by UPS or Fedex. I also have a new Motorcraft air filter that fits my old Fiesta (FA-1904, BE8Z-9601-A) that I will include for free if you have an older Fiesta.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't need all 4 but I wouldn't mind one or two as spare(s) for my 2017.
If you get others who just want one or two, let me know and I'll pay for shipping to MD for one or two.

Obviously, if someone can use all 4, then that's the best option.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't need all 4 but I wouldn't mind one or two as spare(s) for my 2017.
If you get others who just want one or two, let me know and I'll pay for shipping to MD for one or two.

Obviously, if someone can use all 4, then that's the best option.
Thanks for offering to take one or two of the tires. I'll wait a week or so to see if anyone else needs the tires. If no one responds by then, I'll ship you however many tires you would like.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you want to wait longer, I’m good with that since this would be a backup for me and I’d rather they get used as a set
Brian

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did you ever find a home for these tires?
I'm waiting for my car to be evaluated for comprehensive claim, which messed up my alignment and was tearing up my tires, so unless the car is totalled (possible) I may need replacement tires.
Thanks!
Brian

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tires are still in my shed, waiting for a new owner. If you could send me a personal message with your mailing address, I'd be happy to send them to you free of charge.

-Carl

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alas and alack....
I wasn't sure how things were going to work out after the accident, but the insurance company totaled my car, so I won't need your tires.
I appreciate the reply and I'm sorry I won't be able to reuse your tires.
Thanks!
Brian

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brian,

Sorry to hear that your Fiesta has been totaled. If you decide to buy another Fiesta (only a few new ones left), I'd be happy to send you the tires as a backup.

-Carl

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am looking at a 2019 but of course it has the 195-50-16 tires, so they won't fit.
If I hear of anyone one else who can use, I'll let you know.
Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts