Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was staying at my friend Chuco's place in Inglewood, CA and I did a tweet on twitter to see who is in the area to hang out. Agent Angela Arrington responded and said that she is staying in Inglewood, CA for the weekend as well. So I asked her to meet me at Randy's Donuts for a meet up to take photos. When we got there I got an instant idea to make a video. She said she has some time so I busted out my camera and forgot to clean my lens and started shooting right away. I didn't have anyone to operate my camera so I just left it recording on the tripod. It took less than an hour to make after just improve right on the spot. This is not my first time filming there. I have a video on youtube where I danced inside the giant donut after climbing the roof top. You can also see that video on Randy's website. Thanks Randy's Donut for being cool with us filming there. I know it is great advertising for you. The donuts are the best and the best Apple Fritters I ever had. Thank you Angela for taking the time to be a part of the video. www.twitter.com/mizzcinnabun Blessings Beto "Mooncricket" Lopez www.twitter.com/mooncricket

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts