Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ford Fiesta MK7 63 reg radio intermittently turns off. The screen will suddenly go black and turn off it tries to reset itself several times before giving up and staying off. The screen doesn’t go blue when on standby. To get it turn on you have to press the power button to get it to the blue screen then again to get it to come on it used to only do it in the winter but now it does it constantly

·
Registered
78 Posts
my sync stopped working. I use to be able to un hook the battery , and unpair my phone. and pair it again to the sync system. then It got to where I had to take the sync 15 amp fuse out. now my sync will not work at all no matter if I unhook the battery or pull the fuse. I saw online where the sync module goes bad, its near the fuse box behind the glove box on the passenger side. Im almost certain my sync module has went bad. not sure if thats your problem, but from what ive heard all fords with a sync module that apparently is a problem for the radio to work. I thought about just adding a cd player to mine, but I dont want to go throught all that trouble. I might try to find a used module and hope it lasts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts