Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At this point FRPP has all of these parts in stock and available for ordering!!

If you find ANY of these parts cheaper anywhere else please let me know, I will do everything in my power to have the best prices on all OEm and Ford Racing parts for you guys!!

Fiesta handling pack,

P/N M-FR3-FA $220.00 plus shipping.

Fits 2011 Fiesta sedan and hatch.
Delivers improved handling characteristics without ride degradation.
Reduced ride height 12mm-15mm lower front
Reduced ride height 22mm -28mm lower rear

Includes front struts, front springs, rear shocks and rear springs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiesta strut tower brace, Strut tower brace has been cancelled by Ford Racing

P/N M-20201-FA $77.00 plus shipping.

Fits 2011 Fiesta sedan and hatch

Silver powdercoated

Single tube construction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiesta short throw shifter- IN STOCK NOW!! Ready to ship!!

M-7210-FA- $156.20

Fits 2011 Ford Fiesta with 5 speed manual transmission

Shorter shift throws than OEM unit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiesta 15 spoke wheel,

P/N M-1007-FA $132.00 each plus shipping and I have these in stock and ready to ship.

Fits 2011 Ford Fiesta sedan and hatch

Size: 17" x 7" wide

Cast aluminum with dark charcoal paint

Includes center cap

And since we're on wheels, I'd imagine that all the Focus 17s would fit the Fiesta if FRPP is selling the one above.

Here's a few more,

$141.90 each

$132.00 each

$137.50 each

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Racing Fiesta exhaust-

P/N M-5230-FAC $687.50 (tentatively) plus shipping,

Fits 2011 Fiesta hatch back
T-304 stainless steel construction
Deeper, throatier exhaust note
Ford Racing embossed ??? tips
50-statedrive-by noise legal

·
Registered
283 Posts
M-FR3-FA,

I wish this would be come available already, lol. My Fiesta has monster truck status right now.

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Fiesta 17 Inch Wheels

Why isn't Ford Racing going to sell the original wheels that were released as a pre-order option on the Fiesta (wheels which are sold on the European Fiesta)???? They are great looking and differnet than the same-old stuff you have identified!

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is amazing. I am used to BMW part prices and their tuner prices are expensive. I think my car will have a lot of upgrades when it arrives. Can you get other parts too, like HD F150 stuff?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Fiesta wheels

can anyone actually confirm that the wheels for the Focus do infact fit the Fiesta? Are the lug patterns exactly the same and is offset etc all ok? Sure would be a shame to order said wheels only to either throw out camber/ toe in / offset etc or to relaize they do NOT fit. Thx.

·
Registered
462 Posts
does anyone know for sure if the wheels do in fact work...wouldnt be the best to have them arrive and find out they dont....and if so are offsets etc all within spec? Thx...I like the wheels, but until I can verify i wont pull the trigger

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Yes, Focus 4 x 108 and current EU Fiesta wheels will fit the US Fiesta. I ran US spec Focus wheels on my EU Fiesta last year, along with the Axis Touring Cups that are now on my US Fiesta.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why isn't Ford Racing going to sell the original 17 inch wheels that were released for production on the U.S. Fiesta then was pulled out of production (as shown on the Lime Green Fiesta in the Ford Fiesta Accessories website at Ford - Cars, SUVs, Trucks & Crossovers | Ford Vehicles | The Official Site of Ford Vehicles | FordVehicles.com
Those could be made available through Ford Racing at some point, I can tell you that the more people calling FRPP and asking about those the greater the chance that we'll see them.

FRPP adds and removes parts constantly so just keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is amazing. I am used to BMW part prices and their tuner prices are expensive. I think my car will have a lot of upgrades when it arrives. Can you get other parts too, like HD F150 stuff?
We offer this discount an ALL OEM and FRPP parts, it applies to any Ford, Lincoln or Mercury products.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, Focus 4 x 108 and current EU Fiesta wheels will fit the US Fiesta. I ran US spec Focus wheels on my EU Fiesta last year, along with the Axis Touring Cups that are now on my US Fiesta.
tire rack is listing the same lug pattern and backspacing/offset for both fiesta and focus applications. pilot diameter (center hole) is the only unknown i have.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
tire rack is listing the same lug pattern and backspacing/offset for both fiesta and focus applications. pilot diameter (center hole) is the only unknown i have.
its the same as the Focus. I ran Focus wheels on a Fiesta for 6 months, and my brother is using Fiesta wheels on his Focus. They swap with no issues.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
anyone have pictures of a Fiesta lowered with the FRPP kit? Just curious as to how the stance looks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great job FRPP! All of these products look pretty good, i am really curious how the exhuast sounds and what the stance is with the handling pack. I can say im sick of my Fiestas stance, so someone post a pic ! All FRPP needs to do is come out with some aesthetic parts, which they probably wont...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Great job FRPP! All of these products look pretty good, i am really curious how the exhuast sounds and what the stance is with the handling pack. I can say im sick of my Fiestas stance, so someone post a pic ! All FRPP needs to do is come out with some aesthetic parts, which they probably wont...
theres already aesthetic parts.
-3D carbon body kit
-Euro spoiler
-Carbon fiber exterior parts
-wheels
-graphics kits

1 - 20 of 51 Posts