Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB set of front and rear sets to fit a 2012 SE Hatchback. Can be gray or black, cloth or leather, or newer seats without the armrest but MUST be heated and in very good condition. (Previous owner of my car was a heavy smoker and left MANY burn marks on the front and rear seats. Despite lots of scrubbing and steam cleaning, still cannot get the smell out either.) Seen sets on Ebay but shipping cost is prohibitive. Live in central VA and willing to drive to see/pickup the seats within a 150 mile radius. PM me if needed. Thanks

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
WTB set of front and rear sets to fit a 2012 SE Hatchback. Can be gray or black, cloth or leather, or newer seats without the armrest but MUST be heated and in very good condition. (Previous owner of my car was a heavy smoker and left MANY burn marks on the front and rear seats. Despite lots of scrubbing and steam cleaning, still cannot get the smell out either.) Seen sets on Ebay but shipping cost is prohibitive. Live in central VA and willing to drive to see/pickup the seats within a 150 mile radius. PM me if needed. Thanks
Check car-part.com. Auto recycler inventories shown there. Probably your best bet as people here don't really strip out interiors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts