Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 fiesta and both my front two power windows are not working. I also noticed that on the driver's power window controls (located on the driver's door) the front two switches are not backlit, but the rear two are. The passenger switch also does't work. Although the rear windows still work from both the drivers door switches and the rear door switches.

I check and changed fuse F34 and F31, but no luck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, I'm hoping you might have found the problem. I have a friend with the exact same problem after having battery issues and is trying to sort it out. He's checked the fuses behind the glovebox with no luck so I thought I'd try looking online. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I realize this thread is super old, but I've had the same issue happen to me a few weeks ago. The fuses are fine, and I don't want to go and pay to have the switch replaced if it's not going to fix the issue.

I also tried to unhook the battery for two minutes, but this didn't fix the issue. Has anyone had any luck with this issue, or know what next step to take?

To recap, the front driver side and front passenger side power windows stopped working on my 2013 ford fiesta SE. The back windows still work, and I can still raise and lower my rear windows with the master switch on the front driver side. Also, the switches for the front windows on the master switch are not back lit, but the rear ones are.

This issue doesn't seem to be anywhere else on the internet, so if anyone has anything please help me out. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just to follow up, I had a buddy of mine remove the door panel and we found that one of the wires wasn't plugged into the master switch the same as described by a YouTube user in a comment on a video about power window issues. We plugged in the wire into the switch and boom, the problem was solved. Both the master switch and the passenger switch can raise and lower the front windows. Quick fix, and didn't require spending any money on parts or labor work.

Hope this helps you guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts