Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I had to have my windshield replaced in August. Today I noticed that there is a gap at the bottom of my windshield which is collecting tree debris like maple flyers, etc. It looks like the gap is between the black molding and the windshield. Not sure if this molding was removed and glued back on but I don't remember such a gap before. I am concerned that with winter coming, snow and ice will get in there and possibly create an issue. I will get in touch with my mechanic tomorrow but I am just wondering if anyone is familiar with this situation. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I had to have my windshield replaced in August. Today I noticed that there is a gap at the bottom of my windshield which is collecting tree debris like maple flyers, etc. It looks like the gap is between the black molding and the windshield. Not sure if this molding was removed and glued back on but I don't remember such a gap before. I am concerned that with winter coming, snow and ice will get in there and possibly create an issue. I will get in touch with my mechanic tomorrow but I am just wondering if anyone is familiar with this situation. Thanks!
There should NOT be a gap. See what your mechanic says. Looks like somebody did something wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts