Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a 2018 fiesta s sedan. Will the monotune short shifters for the st fit on my 5 speed trans?
the st 6 speed and the non-st 5 speeds are completely different trans. Shifters are not compatible. there are short shifters out on the market for the 5 speed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thank you for the info! Any idea where I might find one
here's a couple that I pulled up real quick for the 2011+ non-st transmissions

and im sure someone else can chime in on what they did as well. Also afaik all bolt on parts, excluding tuning for the UK market fiestas will work as long as they're for the 1.6 ti-vct 120hp models if you plan on other modifications.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I gave this a shot and I actually really like it. Installation was simple and it made the shifts shorter. I've got a 1.0 EcoBoost 5 speed in the US, as a reference on how it fits.

·
Registered
278 Posts
here's a couple that I pulled up real quick for the 2011+ non-st transmissions

and im sure someone else can chime in on what they did as well. Also afaik all bolt on parts, excluding tuning for the UK market fiestas will work as long as they're for the 1.6 ti-vct 120hp models if you plan on other modifications.

Starting (I think) ‘15+ with a build date of November’14 something changed with the shifter linkage, they are either shorter or longer than the 11-14. I bought the CFM for my ‘15 but I have a September ‘14 build date. That’s just what cfm told me when I purchased it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts