Fiesta Faction banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
Fiesta 2014 With Sync 3 + OEM Camera + Ambient Light
11 Posts
Hello people,

I have a year 2014 Fiesta Sedan made in mexico and sold in Brazil. Here I found absolutely no one who upgraded from Sync 1 to Sync 3 and in global searches, I came to this forum and really enjoyed the content.

The Fiesta SE version sold in Brazil does not have the armrest it has in versions sold in other markets and I was very doubtful how to fit the Sync 3 dual USB connector over the Sync 1 single USB connector.

I would like to thank all the information posted on this topic and on the forum as a whole, which allowed me to perform the upgrade from Sync 1 to Sync 3 on my Fiesta 2014. It took me a while but it worked out.

One thing I did that I didn't find here on the forum was the possibility of using the sync connector without using extension harnesses. I opened the central whip and removed the Sync wires and passed them to the top of the panel. I just needed to stretch 3 strands.

This is my car before the upgrade:

And here, with the upgrade to Sync 3:

And here, it was the way I gave the double USB connector:

· Registered
4 Posts
Just finished this swap from MFT in a 13’ fiesta to sync 2 with NAV. Upon startup I keep getting the “system off to save battery” Can anyone here help me figure this out? I’ve done the battery ground reset. I’m kinda lost at this point. Thank you guys.

· Registered
4 Posts
Amazing job! I found the tablet install much easier easier and has more practical functionality running both Android and Torque for diagnostic information. I own a 2011 ses
I also have a USA 2011 Fiesta SES and am interested in upgrading my Sync 1 to something more advanced. What Android system did you install? Did yours involve cutting any of the dash? Thanks!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts