Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was looking into the Turbo Transformer just to pick up a little more boost for my 1.0, but I saw that it was discontinued. That's when I found this, the Sawyer Tuning ST9 Pro:
https://www.sawyertuning.com/product/best-ford-fiesta-2014-2017-st9pro-max-boost-stage-3-performance-chip-tuner-1-0l-1-6l-ecoboost-engines-35-wheel-ft-lb/

Has anyone here used this, or even heard of the company? It looks like it does the same thing as the Turbo Transformer, which seemed to work pretty well from the other forum posts I've read.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That seems like a boom waiting to happen to me. I know it's super expensive in comparison but changing 1 table in the tune in HP Tuners made a world of difference how the car pulled, especially in first and second. Then after that it's just raising the limits you see it hitting when you log until they don't pop up anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realistically you're right and I should just save up and tune the right way the first time. The whole concept just seems interesting, yet still just a little too good to be true.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know about their ST9 module, but their Maxx Boost throttle accelerator DEFINITELY boosted my ride! Instant response, like butter. I barely press the gas now and it instantly responds

sawyertuning dot com/product/best-ford-f-150-mustang-maxx-boost-throttle-sprint-controller-booster/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts