Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Stern Law is a legitimate firm. The website checks out and appears to be legitimate. It looks like they are in the beginning stages of a class action suit.

I'm not surprised one bit. This has been a huge failure for Ford. I think the Fiesta could be much stronger in the segment if they had a traditional automatic.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The real problem is the design. DCT's have been around a long time and work fairly well when the clutches are wet. I don't think a dry clutch DCT is a feasible design and we're seeing that play out here.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
So the clutch and seal swap does not fix the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It can fix one of the problems. If your lucky. It won't fix failing output shafts and failing TCMs. I've had all three of these problems. I won't know until later today just what is failing this time. I'm guessing one of the shift fork solenoids but may just be the clutches or a combination.

·
Registered
654 Posts
My brother and sister-in-law may join in after three attempted fixes in their Focus. It's still not right, unfortunately.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've gotten letters from these scumbag lawyers trolling for business from the automatic transmission issues. My Fiesta is a 5 speed. If they don't care enough to research the VIN's to determine that I'm not part of the class it would seem that they have only the desire for an easy buck and do not have the best interests of their potential clients at heart. If all the lawyers or all the garbage men were suddenly struck dead at midnight, who do you think our society would miss most the following day?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've gotten letters from these scumbag lawyers trolling for business from the automatic transmission issues. My Fiesta is a 5 speed. If they don't care enough to research the VIN's to determine that I'm not part of the class it would seem that they have only the desire for an easy buck and do not have the best interests of their potential clients at heart. If all the lawyers or all the garbage men were suddenly struck dead at midnight, who do you think our society would miss most the following day?
We didn't mail any letters or postcards. We didn't do any direct mailing at all, actually. Just chiming in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts