Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 551 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I am the only one who has yet to see another Fiesta. I've had my car for almost two weeks and have yet to see another one. I did see a Euro movement car a year ago and one dealer has a white sedan on their lot but thats it. No other Fiestas on the road and despite the Ford website showing dealers with full stock of Fiestas so far those cars are vaporware. Really strange, I figured that they would be flying off the lots by now...

·
Registered
324 Posts
There is exactly ONE Lime squeeze hatch driving around locally. The only Fiesta sold in this county so far. Mine was ordered from the same dealer a few weeks later, but his was shipped before the storm in Mexico. I am still waiting. Timing is everything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just wondering if I am the only one who has yet to see another Fiesta. I've had my car for almost two weeks and have yet to see another one. I did see a Euro movement car a year ago and one dealer has a white sedan on their lot but thats it. No other Fiestas on the road and despite the Ford website showing dealers with full stock of Fiestas so far those cars are vaporware. Really strange, I figured that they would be flying off the lots by now...
I haven't seen a local area Fiesta on the highway, yet. When I drove from Missouri to Illinois last week I saw one on the highway. It was a Lime Squeeze sedan. I was really keeping my eyes peeled for another one, but no luck.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I haven't seen a local area Fiesta on the highway, yet. When I drove from Missouri to Illinois last week I saw one on the highway. It was a Lime Squeeze sedan. I was really keeping my eyes peeled for another one, but no luck.
I don't drive up I-29 that often, Jaxx. However. you can find me up and down US 169 or I-635 or MO 152 ;)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I have seen one white hatch in Grand Rapids, and a friend snapped a pic of a green hatch also in GR. Nothing else locally. It was the same thing when I had my ZX3. It was months before there was another one in the area. I love it! :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've only seen one other Fiesta out in the wild (i.e., not on a dealer's lot). It was a Lime Squeeze hatchback in the parking lot of a Japanese restaurant in my hometown. The ONLY reason I saw it was because of the color....it stood out like a neon gecko amidst all the neutral colored cars parked near it. :D

The dealer I ordered my Fiesta from told me the first weekend they received 5 Fiestas all but one was sold the same day. Don't know where they ended up.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
We've sold five or six here but I've yet to see one driving around.

Just got in four or five more last night too :D

I hope to take one with a manual trans for a spin soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven't seen another one yet. Got it just over 2 weeks ago, drove all the way to northern Minnesota and back. I've told the wife that we're playing "slug fiesta" until they become common.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have yet to see another one in the Chicago area. My wife saw a Lime Squeeze hatch on the road a few weeks back. I see them on billboards but not on the highway. I too agree in thinking that they would've been flying off the dealer lots. I've had my car now for about 4 weeks now and kind of surprised I got it as quick as I did because I really wasn't expecting it until September after ordering it in mid-April..

·
Registered
260 Posts
I don't drive up I-29 that often, Jaxx. However. you can find me up and down US 169 or I-635 or MO 152 ;)
I keep looking for you out on the highway, NLC! Our Lime Squeeze cars are hard to miss :D
Maybe one of these days we'll pass each other.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've had mine for about a month and a half now and, other than
the M-Plate "test" cars that were running around here months ago,
I've not seen another one on the road.
It's kind of strange because my dealership has quite a few of them
on the lot now, and I know they've sold other ones, but I have yet
to see any of them out on the road.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I haven't seen another Fiesta on the road at all, though I am ALWAYS looking. Honda Fits give me...fits. what a fitting name. :p

Today I was passed by a car hauler filled with ford vehicles. I caught up with it and carefully inspected every car on the truck - all focus sedans and edges and a taurus. No Fiestas aboard.

At least it meas I'm special. if I ever do see a fiesta, I'm sure it will just be Celestevah. :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Three weeks of two hour inner city freeway commuting everyday (I see mass quantities of cars in other words) and I haven't seen another one either.

Have a feeling it's going to be like a flood, before you know it they'll be all over the place.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I've test driven two and seen others on one of the lot waiting for pick-up. I haven't seen any out in the wild.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm here in Vegas for 3 days and saw lime green on the strip. I haven't seen anyone driving one in southern california though.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
We've sold five or six here but I've yet to see one driving around.

Just got in four or five more last night too :D

I hope to take one with a manual trans for a spin soon.
Interesting to see Ford has sent your BIG dealership 9 or 10 Fiestas and the "small town" dealer I bought from just west of the Twin Cities can't get mine or the ones they ordered. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I saw two!!!!

I have seen two around dc, one was a gray sedan SE model that was so beautifully distracting i nearly hit the car i was tailgating in my AVEO (that's right i bought one of those heaps of plastic) I also saw a hatch that i am calling the phantom lime squeeze fiesta that was on Q st NW a few weeks ago (if you bought your lime squeeze hatch from apple ford in MD and park on Q st NW right by the Jewish cultural center your the one I'm talking about). other then that i haven't seen any!:D but every time i do see one i call my dealer to see where mine is!!!

1 - 20 of 551 Posts