Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spice up the front end of your Fiesta with these all new Custom Fit Headlight and Grill Accents.
This is something we're working on offering at MPT here very soon. More Info coming...

Check out the pics below. Please excuse the phone camera quality and mess of the shop area.

-Mike

·
Registered
447 Posts
very cool! what will the color options be? if theres a flat black, you can count me in 100% i assume this is vinyl?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Cool! Totally inspired by the Ford Racing car. Looking good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very cool! what will the color options be? if theres a flat black, you can count me in 100% i assume this is vinyl?
Full color options will be coming very soon as a visual. I can say for a fact that flat black, flat white, and a gun metal carbonfiber will be available. It is vinyl. All colors except the carbon fiber are the highest grade available 8-10 years.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was just thinking that I really wanted something like this in white, good work, now to find out where I can get them! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I will be supplying full color options. I'm simply working out the final details to make sure the installation kit is easy to understand for all levels of users and minor details like that. I'll post another update soon.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Pretty hard to post here without some necromancy, as the place is largely dead with broken links everywhere.

You do not want to argue necromancy with a current Morrowind player, trust me on this. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts