Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fiesta brochure refers to "Heat Seat Cushions" and the diagram shows 'heat' coming from just the butt cushion.

Anyone know if this is the case, or is there also a heating element in the backrest?

·
Registered
227 Posts
The Fiesta brochure refers to "Heat Seat Cushions" and the diagram shows 'heat' coming from just the butt cushion.

Anyone know if this is the case, or is there also a heating element in the backrest?

The heating elements are only located in the seat cushions. Specs change constantly, however, so they may have added this to the backrest as well in recent weeks as a running change. I'll find out for sure next week, when we take delivery of our SES.

Harry

·
Registered
260 Posts

I just tried mine out. The only heating element is in the seat cushion, nothing in the back. It's a nice warming sensation right under you bum! :D

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I know my passager one works, just ask my wife, son, sister in law and brother in law.:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts